We are committed to a culture of learning and reward. Our success depends on the skills, knowledge and buy-in of our employees. On joining you will meet with the talent manager to develop a “Personal Development Plan” which is refreshed and reviewed quarterly to ensure your career is heading in the right direction for you.
Our reward philosophy is based on a direct links to highest and best in class performance. To enable optimal results for both parties BLUE communicates our strategy, performance and have a clear and transparent management process so that you will know exactly where you stand. The better you and the company perform, the greater your earnings potential.
LOOKING FOR THE BEST OF THE BEST
BLUE is a fully managed retail banking service; providing our clients with the ability to deploy retail finance opportunities on an international scale.
We are driving our industry forwards and looking for exceptionally talented people to help us remain at the vanguard of the digital sector – but it is not just about talent, we also seek those who are thrilled by a challenge, can innovate laterally and work best in a fast-paced environment.
As a result we have a rigorous recruitment process:
- Stage 1: Apply for a job with an up-to-date CV.
- Stage 2: Your CV will be screened against the role you have applied for.
- Stage 3: You will be invited to a telephone interview with a member of the Talent Team.
- Stage 4: You will be asked to complete any required skills or psychometric testing.
- Stage 5: Face-to-face interviews – between one and three interviews with your stakeholders.
- Stage 6: If you are successful, we will invite you to sign a contract of employment.
Marketing Executive – Central London
Self-Starter to work with the Head of Marketing and his team to drive the Affiliate programme, analyse traffic, click rates, conversion and funnelling metrics. Maintenance of the our websites while optimising our marketing copy on site and off.
• Analysing and Optimising the lending, underwriting and collections process.
• Marketing experience with affiliate’s programmes and tracking.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Passionate about acquisition and retention marketing.